Harstad Consultants was established in 1978
In our twenty-three years of serving the Western Washington area, we have completed over 2000 surveying projects to date.
Prior to 1978, Jeffrey Harstad worked for Harstad Associates, a large engineering and land firm, which had worked throughout the West Coast. Harstad Associates was established in 1948, so our roots go back extensively. 70% of our work is for repeat clients for services listed below:
Our services include:
Our clients are commercial companies, contractors, public utility, residential homeowners, and builders/developers.
- Boundary Surveys
- Property deed research
- Analysis of deeds
- Recovering existing monuments for property determination
- Expert witness determination
- Preparation of legal descriptions
- Easement and right-of-way exhibits
- Topographic Surveys
- Data collection and transferring into AutoCAD drawings
- Utilities, structure and additional ground data
- Research of utility records
- Supplying AutoCAD drawings to civil engineering and architectural firms to be used for plats, short plats, utility designs, single family and commercial sites.
- Land Surveyors Association of Washington
- Evergreen State Surveyor
- Junior Achievement